Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

George, Irene, June,

So sorry to hear of your mothers death, I have fond memories of your family in our early years on Southwell road.

Yes, very sad time, our Mum Lottie Clarke passed away last Wednesday 26th March. She passed away peacefully in her sleep.

George I am so sorry to hear about your mum, I will let my mum know when I speak to her later.

Brenda Farmer also died a few weeks ago

George, Irene, June,

So sorry to hear of your mothers death, I have fond memories of your family in our early years on Southwell road.

Think Nan was the last original on the street. Nan was a very special lady, loved by all, a character not easily forgotten, RIP Nan xx

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Mum's funeral will take place at City Rd on the 7th of April at 3.15pm.

Sorry to hear about your Mum George, and your Dad Ann.

hiya could anything been built at the bottom of Bothem St and Peter St yet

---------- Post added 14-04-2014 at 16:48 ----------

Hows George Broadhead getting on

It`s been quiet on here for a while has grimesthorpe closed for Lent. I`ll have to wait until the weekend for any updates as I`ve got 3 grimey visitors brother John, Brian Glasby and Seth Fothergill, it`s given nice weather for them just hope they get run out of town by the locals.

hiya could anything been built at the bottom of Bothem St and Peter St yet

---------- Post added 14-04-2014 at 16:48 ----------

Hows George Broadhead getting on

I take it you're referring to George senior? He's not bad ta, back home after a few weeks in rehab.

botham street picture in tonights star I think its where my nanan and granddad lived the gledhills

Edited by ann55
forgot to put street name

yes I do mean George senior yes I do iv e known him for years

Hi all,just had a phone call to tell me Mrs Webb the caretaker at reform chapel has passed away.She was 92 R I P.Hope your all well.Sheila

CAN anyone remember a Brenda Lampkin off Botham st? she is after some info about Grimesthorpe????