Roadrunner at the Cricket Club Aston

if still into 60s music red lion at todwick are doing mod soul revivel nights

any more names out there to keep tread going

names from my memory john wright steve lane dave gilliver trev williams linda beaumont sue walsh

yes still follow the 60s groups, off to butlins next to see amen corner, dave berry,swinging blue jeans edison light house and more.i have an advantage on age :( but i remember john. dave, steve, he lives not far from me do you remember andy leadbeater keith morris he died alan leadbeater mary frankland married a lad off west lane forgot his name emigrated i think.names f.rom school terry marriot, phillip brumfield dicky hatfield and so many faces

yes i remember alan he also has a brother cant remember is name they lived on pagenall drive .the 60s weekend at skegness is 2nd march and december every year. goggle 60s weekend skegness and it will give you all the imformation

Hi ray nice to here from you, glad you are still with us, colin and i have been following this thread and we new you were out there somewhere had your hair cut yet::) yes great times the 60s none better, infact i thihk we were privilaged to have been around then. Best times ever. I still follow the groups when ever i can saw Hermans Hermits,Tremeloes,union gap and marty wild only last mouth:) take care xx

HI AGAIN, TO YOU BOTH YES THE HAIR IS SHORTER ( HALF OF IT LEFT ) SUE AND I STILL FOLLOW THE BANDS,AND WE SELL AMERICAN STARS AND STRIPES/ UNION JACK MERCHANDISE, ON OUR WEBSITE, americanmagic.co.uk plus we tour u.k IN THE SUMMER AND SELL AT THE AMERICAN MOTORHOME SHOW, WERE WE SEE ALL THE OLD HAS BEEENS UNION GAP ETC. TAKE CARE XXX

what do you mean old has beens they still are i love em hermins hermits was not my favourite band but what a show they put on , also ivy league and tremoloes. i loved the s.tones, but these lot are worth every penny. going to see them on friday for the weekend also amen corner. thanks foe web site imfor i will look at that. bye for know x

met up with ray banks last weeks after 40 years lives in same village as me in chesterfield

he has still got a good sence of humour

Hi Les I remeber you from Dinnington College Remember the big bust up with the Kiveton Hells Herberts on the 19 bus over Wilf Hallams skin head cut

hi wilf yea we had G claps and cut off cable ends and thrashed them

Bloody hell

I havent looked in on this thread for a few years........obviously

Ray Banks alive and well.....good news......its Alan (Ally) Mayfield

Remember that house warming party in Buxton....hehehe

We had a caravan and we used to go on quite a few of the Motorhome Weekends where they would have a "market" and a large marquee with live acts (well some of them).

I turned 60 on April 1st.....retired a few times but back working again (only 3 days a week)

I see Stephen Bayliss (Bowler) mentioned. I was in the car behind on the night of the crash...Never forget that night.......remember it like yesterday.

We had just come back from Spain (lloret de mar). Me, Bowler, Hoss, Kevin Connolly, Wink Watson.

I used to go to the Roadrunner. dont remember anyone except a lad called Richard Porritt, who my friend had a crush on

Roy Edwards a Bank Robber?

I hadnt heard that one before.............anyone know the details

We used to go in the Rosegarth with Roy back in the days.......he was Bowlers mate and Neil Marsh.....they all lived on Wesley Ave

Mind you no-one told me that Frank Brocklehurst had died until ages after.

Hi All,

I came across this forum by accident, theres doesn't seem to be any new replies but the names mentioned on here sent me down memory lane.

I went to the Roadrunner a few times & went to the local schools.

Here are a few of the names I remember:-

Shiela Rodgers she asked me for a date once but I was too shy to say yes

Pauline Gratton still remember what we did to her on her 16th birthday

Maureen Key?

Malcom Beumont & his cousin Ian wonder if they still follow the blades

The cricket loving simmonite family

Stuart Price

Jack Ficher

Ray Banks

Sandra Marples, married 5 times at the last count

And many others who I have searched for on Facebook & Freinds Reunited

Best wishes to you all wherever you are

Roy Edwards a Bank Robber?

I hadnt heard that one before.............anyone know the details

We used to go in the Rosegarth with Roy back in the days.......he was Bowlers mate and Neil Marsh.....they all lived on Wesley Ave

Mind you no-one told me that Frank Brocklehurst had died until ages after.

Hi Al,

I went to Frank's funeral. Also there were John Longstaff, Kevin Hobson, Phillip Pennington, Wilf Hallam, Hoss, Wink Watson, Eva Bolton, Margaret Bolton, and, both of Frank's sisters.

Not seen Ray Banks for about 15 years.

We had some good times and happy memories. Friday nights at cricket club, rubbish beer, good music.