Sheffield city centre off street parking help!

Hi all

Could any one advise me of nearby on street parking (Sunday evening)for Leopold Street, near all bar one.

I avoid driving in the city like the plague so I don't know parking areas very well!!

Any help appreciated, thank youuuuu kindly!!

The council's advice is here:

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/travel/driving/parking/city-centre.html

You could also park near a tramstop - for example, near Langsett or Infirmary Rd stops, which are less than 10 mins from City Hall stop (100m from All Bar One). Maybe there is a better tramstop depending where you are coming in from.

If you're going to park near a tram stop please consider the parking needs of the residents of the road where you park. In streets like ours we have enough of a parking problem before anybody uses the street as a free park and ride facility.

It's also worth knowing that the clearway for the tram applies to the end of ALL of the streets that join tram lines, so if you park somewhere that looks suspiciously convenient yet empty, check whether it's past the end of clearway signs, or your parking could well lead to your trip to town being a rather expensive one. I've known people be ticketed for parking on the clearways on Sundays and in the evenings too.

Just park in Paradise Square or Campo Lane and walk up. 2 minutes walk.

Just park in Paradise Square or Campo Lane and walk up. 2 minutes walk.

Thank you, I was wondering whether I could park there or not. You're a star!

If you're going to park near a tram stop please consider the parking needs of the residents of the road where you park. In streets like ours we have enough of a parking problem before anybody uses the street as a free park and ride facility.

Any street with unrestricted parking is available for anyone to park on.