Huddersfield v Wednesday

Agree with you there Dobby, for me a fully fit team would be.

westwood, buxton, lees, loovens, mattock,drenthe, lee, mcgugan, helan, nuhui, may. There should be goals in there somewhere.

I'd include Hutchinson when he's fit...

---------- Post added 24-11-2014 at 14:24 ----------

I saw Antonio on the Saturday night highlights, I thought his positioning in the few minutes shown was excellent

He drew the defence to give the runners more room in front of the goal or he found room to cross the ball into dangerous areas.

I know a lot of you lads didn't rate him because of his lack of consistency but I reckon that he was just the spark that May needed.

Agree 100% RR with your comments re Antonio and May

Hi Sheridan

With tongue in cheek, Could you tell me when that will be, and for how long. I,m affraid i,v given up on him as being a long termer.

Hi Sheridan

With tongue in cheek, Could you tell me when that will be, and for how long. I,m affraid i,v given up on him as being a long termer.

:hihi::hihi:frustrating isnt it..?...

Great player when he's fit...but if he was injury free on a more regular basis...he'd be a premier league player.

:hihi::hihi:frustrating isnt it..?...

Great player when he's fit...but if he was injury free on a more regular basis...he'd be a premier league player.

Got to agree Shez,in fact he'd still be with Chelski.

We had no width whatsoever in the first 75 minutes.

Well ....................... we did, but the wide man, unfortunately, was Maghoma.

Maghoma's doing a Tudgay on us. He's lost any interest he ever had and should be moved on.

We desperately need Mattock back, or for Dielna to be played at left back.

Helan could then be released to move up to wide left.

Buxton would be very welcome back, thereby giving Palmer a chance to stake a claim for an attacking midfield role.

Semedo? 100%, but not really effective any more at doing owt in particular.

I don't like knocking Semmy, but it's probably time for a change.

A fit Hutchinson would be an improvement, but it's not to be, the lad's a crock.

Maguire made an impact wide right when he came on, but let's not kid ourselves, he's not a wide man.

Scannell for Hudders? Whips 'em in from almost impossible positions. Looked very impressive, but a month ago, he had Tudgay/Madine syndrome and wasn't performing at all. Shame he's got an attitude problem, he could be extremely effective, but you just know he'll clock off soon now he's just signed a new deal.

Gray has to guide our lot out of this nausea. We could be a quality side, but

the spark looks a million miles away.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Having been a Wednesdite for 60+ years, I was thinking after Huddersfield match, how long as it been since we had a midfield player,who could run the game, put is foot on the ball and play a defence spliting pass.The passing from both sides was poor imo,I saw one good pass all game and that came from a Huddersfield player. I would like to know how this performance rates with early matches,or is this the standard of the league.

Having been a Wednesdite for 60+ years, I was thinking after Huddersfield match, how long as it been since we had a midfield player,who could run the game, put is foot on the ball and play a defence spliting pass.The passing from both sides was poor imo,I saw one good pass all game and that came from a Huddersfield player. I would like to know how this performance rates with early matches,or is this the standard of the league.

The first half was proberly as bad as its been .second half big improvement on previous games but I agree the passing was shocking and that's not acceptable for pro footballers.Have we ever really replaced Sheridan for quality I think not.

Well it seems like I did the best thing Saturday, earned a few quid and didn't wake up with a massive hangover Sunday. Lee needs to step his game up, Semedo is and always has been a holding defensive midfielder, so no good looking to him for quality.

The first half was proberly as bad as its been .second half big improvement on previous games but I agree the passing was shocking and that's not acceptable for pro footballers.Have we ever really replaced Sheridan for quality I think not.

I agree, he's the last one I could think of and in the last, really good team we've had,which seems a long time ago.

I agree, he's the last one I could think of and in the last, really good team we've had,which seems a long time ago.

Sadly it is a long time darell.:(but in your 60 years watching Wednesday I know you will have seen a lot worse than the present lot.

Glen Whelan was quality, the best I have seen at S6 anyway.

Best player I think you ever had web is Waddle.