Huntsman Pub, Barnsley Road

Anyone used to go in the huntsman, my mum and dad used to work there, margaret an jim, back when mick an sue pinder used to run it. Used to be a good pub an always remember going down to watch the star walk with my sister as it went past

So lady angel..........not by any chance (Kim).........they were the days..i used to go in there with Harry all the time....

nope not kim lol there was a guy that used to go in there called john leary nice guy I went out with him for ages(mind you his girlfriend never knew )hehehehehe

Edited by lady_angel

cant remember the name, lolol was always too many sheets to the wind. ;(

well I normally worked on the lounge bar I must say they were lovely people that went in there

Used to finish the ecclesfield pub crawl in here and then head down hartley brook back home.

spent many hours playing outside the huntsman back in the 60's

my grandparents lived on swanbourne rd

my grandad would sit in tap room keeping an eye on us, if we were lucky he would buy us a bottle of pop from the off sales.....and then tell us to bugger off home

Sad that it is no more, been replaced by appartment blocks.

we had some good times playing outside the huntsman while mum and dad were inside i remember the son craig pinder and the kids room on the back its a shame its gone .

spent many hours playing outside the huntsman back in the 60's

my grandparents lived on swanbourne rd

my grandad would sit in tap room keeping an eye on us, if we were lucky he would buy us a bottle of pop from the off sales.....and then tell us to bugger off home

Sad that it is no more, been replaced by appartment blocks.

Yeah, i remember craig, he had a sister called kirsty, still see her down hillsborough now and again. Anybody remember nudge, looked like giant haystacks, always stood at the bar hatch with steve squires.

lol NUDGE teh car mechanic i remember him, last i saw him he was working near eco police station

Anyone used to go in the huntsman, my mum and dad used to work there, margaret an jim, back when mick an sue pinder used to run it. Used to be a good pub an always remember going down to watch the star walk with my sister as it went past

yes the lads used to go down the wicker then back up to huntsman ******..