Sheffield majorettes/marching bands

Is there anyone out there who was in or remembers any of Sheffields majorettes/marching bands ??

I was in a couple of them in the 80's , and I would love to hear your memories about our parades and shows we did..

Is there anyone out there who was in or remembers any of Sheffields majorettes/marching bands ??

I was in a couple of them in the 80's , and I would love to hear your memories about our parades and shows we did..

my grandaughter was a member of chapeltown marching band .started in 1991 she was 6 yrs old then but they disbanded about 5/6yrs ago

i used to be in the majorettes about 15/16 years ago it was fantastic i loved it very much

we did the darnall parade and festivals every single year i first started on the tamberine and went up to the cazoo i loved evey second of my time in the majorettes :D :D

awwwwwwwww im all nostalgic now :(

i used to be in the majorettes about 15/16 years ago it was fantastic i loved it very much

we did the darnall parade and festivals every single year i first started on the tamberine and went up to the cazoo i loved evey second of my time in the majorettes :D :D

awwwwwwwww im all nostalgic now :(

Which one were you in ??

I started of in the Manor majorettes when I was 6, then they changed their name to Manor militaires, then to The Star marching band,then finally the Crystal Peaks all stars..Three different names, one band..lol.. We used to practice at Standhouse school..In between that, I was also in a band called the Norfolk Grenadiers which used to practice at Bankwood school on Gleadless..

Oh dear God...... I thought I had left all this behind me....... I was, I did, and yes I admit at the time I loved it !!

i was in a majorettes when i was younger in beighton i use to have to throw a wooden gun in the air and a majorette stick i still have mine a small medium and also a leader one. how embarrasing :rolleyes:

Which one were you in ??

I started of in the Manor majorettes when I was 6, then they changed their name to Manor militaires, then to The Star marching band,then finally the Crystal Peaks all stars..Three different names, one band..lol.. We used to practice at Standhouse school..In between that, I was also in a band called the Norfolk Grenadiers which used to practice at Bankwood school on Gleadless..

my grandaughter was in chapeltown marching band and they practiced every tues and thursday at newton hall in chapeltown

Which one were you in ??

i was in darnall grenadiers it was soooooo much fun!! :D :D

i have a friend who was in the dungworth majorettes late 70s early 80s.

my sister and I were also in dungwoth and district majorette`s in the late 70`s and early 80`s

i was in darnall grenadiers it was soooooo much fun!! :D :D

What years were u in katy cos i bettin i competed against your lot.......1st band i was u'd av mopped us up.....Mexborough Town Grenadiers!!!!! lol

Ended up in CCC (Conisbrough Castle Cavaliers) though but then went bak to MTG jut b4 we disbanded in 1993 n yeah it wa loads o fun.....except I hated road march.....me n tri-toms on a road jus dint work lol.......wot were u on??

does anyone remember any of the Bagshaws in the majorettes