Anybody from Hackenthorpe?

I went out with the most drop dead gorgeous bloke in Hackenthorpe. Lived on Jermyn Crescent in the 70s.

I lived in Hackenthorpe from 1975 to 1986. To be honest it was much better than the place I lived in before (Arbourthorne).

There was some gorgeous girls too from Hackenthorpe, I married one!

Hi annalouise, I live in OZ, but I had a cousin, who was a good looking bit of stuff he lived in Jermyn Cres.....was his name David

No he's called Gary, (had a brother called Mark and a sister Diane) but I do know the David you mean, lived a few doors away!

Bit before your time, I think, but I lived on Delves Road between (I think) 1961 to 1966. Anyone remember me? I lived at number 20.

I can't remember anybody named after a spanish beer living at number 20!:)

Delves Road is between the bus terminus and the gennel or pathway that leads up to Main Street.

Alas, I wasn't called Sam Miguel in those days, just plain old Michael Simmonite.

Hi

My folks live on Jermyn Avenue. Been there 36 years - I have two sisters Jayne and Lisa...don't know if you know them

Sam Miguel: My family lived on delves road or close not sure which, the surname is Rice. Wonder if you know them?

My mum also lived on hackenthorpe closer to Birley tho; she was a Duncan.

Delves Road is near Hoggs Head pub aswell I go past it everyday on my way to work there. No 41 / 120 bus route