Puppy vaccinations

Hi all we are getting a border collie pup this week.Im just wondering if anyone knows how much vaccinations are iv tried looking on websites but they dont give prices, if any one could give me a rough idea I would be very grateful.thanks

normally about £25 a set, you need 2 in first year then one a year after or 2 if you are even a few days late.

vets for pets do a good offer you pay the original £50 then £99 and they vaccinate for life with no other costs, unless you are late then you start over

I heard the first 2 are within a week of each other but really just wanted to know the cost.I have seen that offer think I might have to look into it a bit further

the first 2 are 2 weeks apart normally at 8 and 10 weeks, the pup can then go out at 11 weeks. what area are you in someone may be able to reccomend a good vets

Im in shiregreen sheffield

Im in shiregreen sheffield

Me too. I use the Abbey at High Green. Its not the closest but I have found it to be cheaper, and theyre all lovely.

some one told me the one at firth park is quite good, never used it my self tho.

like nikki i travel to my vets i live just outside wown and go to peak at woodseats with my lot

If you are reasonably close to Rotherham and go to Vets4Pets your first vaccination will be £15. You then pay £49 for lifetime cover (usually £99 but it is a half price offer at the moment). Your second injection (2 weeks after the first) will be included in the offer. The total cost will therefore be £15+£49 - £64.

Most vets would charge circa £50 for the first two so it is a bargain. However, it is not transferable to another owner if you do not keep your dog.

If you are reasonably close to Rotherham and go to Vets4Pets your first vaccination will be £15. You then pay £49 for lifetime cover (usually £99 but it is a half price offer at the moment). Your second injection (2 weeks after the first) will be included in the offer. The total cost will therefore be £15+£49 - £64.

Most vets would charge circa £50 for the first two so it is a bargain. However, it is not transferable to another owner if you do not keep your dog.

Not really lifetime cover for the dog then.

It is lifetime cover for those of us who acquire dogs with the intention of keeping and looking after them properly for the duration of their lives. Not (of course) for those who don't or perhaps can't.

It is entirely understandable that it is not transferable. People could bring in any dog saying it was the one on the certificate. In any event, the OP's question was answered and your comment is hopefully irrelevant to them.

It is lifetime cover for those of us who acquire dogs with the intention of keeping and looking after them properly for the duration of their lives. Not (of course) for those who don't or perhaps can't.

It is entirely understandable that it is not transferable. People could bring in any dog saying it was the one on the certificate. In any event, the OP's question was answered and your comment is hopefully irrelevant to them.

So the answer is to issue a certificate of proof for that dog against a microchip. It has nothing to do with who owns it and for how long, it's either for the life of the dog or it isn't and it isn't. It's for how long it's owned by the first person that brings it in, after that too bad.