Rock'n'Roll at the Broughton Inn.

Well Hello All,

I am "THE" Crazy Dave, the DJ who was at the Broughton Inn that you are all referring to, if you wish to see more on those times visit the facebook page at

BroughtonInnSheffieldRockNRollNights .

There you will probably find people you may have known from that period.

Interesting reading that Eng Hump started out there well before I came to the Pub. would have been the John Firminger crowd I guess in the early 60's.

Those know who I mean, Gaspin' Gus Chapman and the Sheffield RnR Muscians of the day.

You may contact me with further stories etc, Just type in a seach engine via Rockabilly Radio then go to the contact us button in the top right of the page.

Does anyone have any photos of the nights at the Broughton? I am writing a book about Sheffield pubs and I am looking for info on this place. Please email me- [email protected]

When did the nights run from/to? I can't seem to get a set time frame

Does anyone have any photos of the nights at the Broughton? I am writing a book about Sheffield pubs and I am looking for info on this place. Please email me- [email protected]

When did the nights run from/to? I can't seem to get a set time frame

-----------------

I use to go in Broughton pub on Attercliffe in 70/80s on sat rock and roll

nights, can you remember Ron/ Mage Landlord/Landlady, nice couple. :|

Does anyone know what happened to Gary and Adelle West who used to go to Broughton and then Dog Partridge on r n r nights ?

Hi I am Adele used to be married to Gary

---------- Post added 01-07-2016 at 21:04 ----------

Hi, I remember a lot of names on her I used to go to the broughton of Friday nights with my then husband Gary West (westy) loved it there and had some great times