Advice on Setting up physio clinic

Hello I have set up a physio clinic (along with my full time job) and need advice on tax etc. I have registered as self employed and have the UR number (??) but ot sure on what to do rgarding class 2 NI ad anyother matters. Any advice would be greatfully accepted

There are a couple of decent accountants who contribute to this part of the forum; i'm sure they offer a free initial chat. Becasue you have a job already, you will need to consider a few things so best you chat to the expert to make sure you have discussed options in order to pay the least tax.

Sandra's right. Look out for Ian Thompson. He's our accountant and his advice is very good.

Tax is easy just get an accountant if you don't feel up to doing it yourself they aren't expensive but make sure they are fully qualified (chartered) I can recommend a few if you wish.

A more important aspect is working out where you are going to get your customers. Every business I've started has been kick started by attending networking events. We got 40k in business from one regular event alone. If you want me to recommend any let me know