Fort Lauderdale shooting

News is emerging of a shooting in the airport, multiple deaths. Tragic news.

Has Islamic terrorism reared it's ugly head again? I guess that's what everyone is thinking.

Too many guns in America .. they should disarm the population .. no matter the fairy story they believe in

Has Islamic terrorism reared it's ugly head again? I guess that's what everyone is thinking.

No, as it's America it could be a white supremacist lone wolf, Islamic terrorist or a mental person of his meds, or a teenager with a grudge.

No, as it's America it could be a white supremacist lone wolf, Islamic terrorist or a mental person of his meds, or a teenager with a grudge.

You make a good point. It was the targeting of holiday makers that made me go down the Muslim route.

'Multiple people dead' after shooting at airport in Florida

A shooting at Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida has killed "multiple people", according to local officials.

Broward County Sheriff's Office said the suspected gunman has been taken into custody.

It is not clear how many people have been injured in the shooting. On Twitter, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport said there was an "ongoing incident" in the baggage claim area of terminal two.

Aerial footage from the scene showed hundreds of people stood on the tarmac as ambulances drove by.

Ari Fleischer, a former White House press secretary, said he was at the airport and "everyone was running" when shots were fired.

"The police aren't letting anyone out of the airport - at least not the area where I am," he tweeted.

More than 73,000 passengers use Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on a daily basis.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/multiple-people-dead-after-shooting-at-airport-in-florida/ar-BBxYRLj?li=AAaeUIW&ocid=spartandhp

Apparently,in America,you can travel with guns and bullets in your luggage as long as you do the paperwork,pick them up in baggage reclaim,go to the toilet and load up and just go right on shooting in the airport if that's your agenda.

Based on some of the initial reports the shooter was born in New Jersey and appeared to be in the millitary.

Appears on the face of it to be lone mentalist rather than the "M" word as some initially suggested.

Either way its another day another US gun toating tradegy. All this historical rights to bear arms crap needs to be ripped apart. Doubt it will ever happen now that the curious orange is about to take charge.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-shooting-five-killed-airport-shooting-gunman-idd-esteban-n704001

Edited by ECCOnoob

Based on some of the initial reports the shooter was born in New Jersey and appeared to be in the millitary.

Appears on the face of it to be lone mentalist rather than the "M" word as some initially suggested.

Either way its another day another US gun toating tradegy. All this historical rights to bear arms crap needs to be ripped apart. Doubt it will ever happen now that the curious orange is about to take charge.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-shooting-five-killed-airport-shooting-gunman-idd-esteban-n704001

It won't happen. Ever. You could kill 50 a week for the next hundred years, some will want a ban, most won't and significant number will demand greater gun rights to protect themselves. They will see this like you and I might see a car crash.

hahahahahaha

Ha ha ha, big Fall fan but never saw that angle, can see some funny memes now

hahah. Wow, we both thinking obscure references.

I didn't even link my comment to The Fall and their track.

I was simply referring to this.....

hahahahahaha

I'm confused, people died. What's funny?