Car park manor top..digusting

the car park behind poundland at manor top is like a dumpit site, litter weeds broken glass every where,not nice to look at and for people and children to walk thro,it wants a road sweeper and a team of men,and jet washing with disenfectant and a thorough clean up its been like this for months

Guest makapaka

Does it still have city front mods written in paint on the wall?!

It's in the manor, what do you expect??

It's in the manor, what do you expect??

Red carpets and trails of roses !;)

The correct response should be, its sheffield what do you expect ?

the car park behind poundland at manor top is like a dumpit site, litter weeds broken glass every where,not nice to look at and for people and children to walk thro,it wants a road sweeper and a team of men,and jet washing with disenfectant and a thorough clean up its been like this for months

Report it on http://www.fixmystreet.com. The council can make the store clear it up if it is their responsibility. We do not have to accept litter anywhere - report it. It doesn't matter where it is, there is no excuse for it - most people want to live in nice clean areas.

technically carparks arent for walking through ;)

technically carparks arent for walking through ;)

I agree Mel. When I park in a carpark and get out of the vehicle, I hover a foot above the ground in order to get where I want to go.

I agree Mel. When I park in a carpark and get out of the vehicle, I hover a foot above the ground in order to get where I want to go.

sounds like you have to hover in that one lol

sounds like you have to hover in that one lol

It's ok if you're always high, Mel, but I sympathise with the OP; although, judging by some of the responses, we should just accept the litter without comment.