Jose mourinho is back..

As the new manager at Manchester United

You'd think they would have let Van Gaal enjoy tonight first

You'd think they would have let Van Gaal enjoy tonight first

Agreed. I'm no fan of LVG but this is a total lack of class by Man Utd.

Guest sibon
Agreed. I'm no fan of LVG but this is a total lack of class by Man Utd.

They have lacked class on the field since Fergie left.

No surprise that they now follow that up with appalling behaviour off the field.

Had to laugh at the commentator yesterday,Rooney can turn a game when the mood takes him,If I'd have gone to work and only peformed when my mood took me I wouldn't have lasted long,I can understand why some people are getting fed up with big time footballers.

To be honest I thought that yesterday Rooney was the one player on the park who really wanted to win a cup winners medal.

Will be interesting to see what Mourinho does at Old Trafford - I think I can confidently say he won't stick Ashley Young at centre forward.

Mourinho's record speaks for itself but his style of football leaves a lot to be desired, hardly Theatre of Dreams stuff, I also think his best days are behind him and he's on the wane rather than the up.

Had to laugh at the commentator yesterday,Rooney can turn a game when the mood takes him,If I'd have gone to work and only peformed when my mood took me I wouldn't have lasted long,I can understand why some people are getting fed up with big time footballers.

Oh that is so true and Rooney's on 300k a week, yes I'm afraid that patience is wearing thin with the big time Charlie's.

I don't think that the commentator was talking about Rooney only trying when he can be bothered. I think that he was alluding to Rooney's creativity, which just like a lot of other forwards around the world can be reliant upon the players confidence.

---------- Post added 23-05-2016 at 16:33 ----------

Mourinho's record speaks for itself but his style of football leaves a lot to be desired, hardly Theatre of Dreams stuff, I also think his best days are behind him and he's on the wane rather than the up.

Hasn't Mourinho won the league with every major club that he's managed? It would take a brave person to bet against him doing the same at Man Utd.

I really don't care which club he manages just as long as he is on the tele often, he is absolutely gorgeous and I've missed him this season :)

He's a git,look hoe he treat the beautiful lady club doctor.

Chelsea blamed him for their losses, lets hope that this team will appreciate him.