Where to sell bulk stock of tiaras?

Hi

I used to make tiaras using swarovski crystals and pearls and also using vintage jewellery, and sell them at wedding fairs etc.

I no longer do this but have around 25 tiaras left and am not sure where to sell them. I would rather sell them as one bulk order than individually on eBay etc due to the sellers cost, postage etc.

Any ideas of where/how I could do this?

Thanks

Sarah

I seen job lots on eBay, so why not sell them as a job lot on there (only one lot of fees and postage to pay)? Just had a look and there are others selling job lots of tiaras on eBay. One thing is you are going to get less for them than selling them individually but if your just happy to get rid of them then it doesn't matter.

Also, do you know anyone else in the wedding industry that sells tiaras/jewellery, they might be interested in buying them?

Hi

I've looked at the job lots of tiaras on eBay but they ate all the cheap plastic ones that people wear for a night out in town. These are tiaras that were around the £75 mark each at the wedding fairs although I would sell at cost now in order to get rid of them

Thanks

Sarah

I have seen metal ones as well on eBay as job lots but either way they weren't handmade ones I saw.

Other than that, as said in my first post, you could try selling them to other tiara/jewellery makers. I have also seen many bridal gown shops selling tiaras, maybe you could approach them to see if they would be interested in buying them?

Another place I can think of is The Wedding Lounge in Rotherham. You can hire out a stall for a month and they sell your products on your behalf but I also think they sell their own products as well, if I remember right. They might be interested in buying the tiaras from you.

Hi Sarah,

I would get a list of photographers, wedding cake makers, wedding outfitters etc and ring around asking if they could pass your details on to any prospective wedding parties. That way you may get the right price for them one by one without too much initial outlay for selling.