Looking for family searcher

I saw a post by MJM1962 in the family history section and realised she was my second cousing looking for family information. Unfortunately the post was three months' old and she has stopped looking at this post. I have tried to contact her via the forum admin but her email no longer works. If anyone out there knows who this user is please let her know I am wanting to get in touch. She can see my post on her original thread. Her grandfather was Frank Botterill Booth, and her grandmother was called Winnie (Abby) he used to run a pub in the early 60s. Her mother/aunt would have been Norma Booth. I am not sure if she lives in Sheffield. Shesays she has been doing genealogy research for a long time so maybe she has spoken to someone out there about this? Any help much appreciated

I saw a post by MJM1962 in the family history section and realised she was my second cousing looking for family information. Unfortunately the post was three months' old and she has stopped looking at this post. I have tried to contact her via the forum admin but her email no longer works. If anyone out there knows who this user is please let her know I am wanting to get in touch. She can see my post on her original thread. Her grandfather was Frank Botterill Booth, and her grandmother was called Winnie (Abby) he used to run a pub in the early 60s. Her mother/aunt would have been Norma Booth. I am not sure if she lives in Sheffield. Shesays she has been doing genealogy research for a long time so maybe she has spoken to someone out there about this? Any help much appreciated

From Google,

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/Edinburgh/issue/17914/page/204/data.pdf

FreeBMD

Marriages Mar 1939

Botterill Frank -Abbey Chapel-le-F. 7b 1267

Abbey Winifred - Botterill Chapel-le-F. 7b 1267

Births Jun 1939

Botterill Norma W -Abbey Sheffield 9c 793

Edited by retep