Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I hope so because I cannot stand the person.

The BBC are going to sack Clarkson and bin Top Gear??

Seriously doubt it, that program is shown around the world it must bring in a fortune from worldwide TV rights.

I hope so because I cannot stand the person.

Could not agree more. He is so arrogant and the sort of person i utterly dispise

That is why I have never liked Top Gear or its Ilk

The BBC are going to sack Clarkson and bin Top Gear??

Seriously doubt it, that program is shown around the world it must bring in a fortune from worldwide TV rights.

That's right, Clarkson's too valuable an asset to sack.

Clarkson will be back on Top Gear after a couple of months, just like Our Tobias was booted off Radio Sheffield temporarily.

Actually that's pretty funny. Clarkson and the show’s producer Andy Wilman owned 50% of the rights to the Top Gear brand until 2 years ago when they sold out to the BBC for around £50 million.

So what have the BBC actually got for their money? You look at 5th Gear and that classic car programme. The presenters are real light weights. Love him or loathe him but Top Gear is Clarkson.

I think the Beeb have shot themselves in the foot. It is easier for Clarkson to take his lunacy to another franchise than the BBC to replace him without the show looking contrived. Could you really imagine a show hosted by Richard Hammond?

Oh, what a shame, and when that other overpaid egoist, Lineker was due to appear too.

Perhaps it was just too much ego for one studio and it imploded.

Boo hoo.....

Actually that's pretty funny. Clarkson and the show’s producer Andy Wilman owned 50% of the rights to the Top Gear brand until 2 years ago when they sold out to the BBC for around £50 million.

So what have the BBC actually got for their money? You look at 5th Gear and that classic car programme. The presenters are real light weights. Love him or loathe him but Top Gear is Clarkson.

I think the Beeb have shot themselves in the foot. It is easier for Clarkson to take his lunacy to another franchise than the BBC to replace him without the show looking contrived. Could you really imagine a show hosted by Richard Hammond?

I wouldn't be too sure about that

I wouldn't be too sure about that

Yeh. Perhaps they'll bring Quentin Wilson back to host it like in the good old days when it had an audience of about 2 dozen.

Yeh. Perhaps they'll bring Quentin Wilson back to host it like in the good old days when it had an audience of about 2 dozen.

And he is one of the better ones.:)

Good

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Good

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Indeed. He's just an attention seeker