How can we trust social services

How can we trust social services when they allow this to happen

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/438764/paedophile-victim-tormentor-will-strike-again

The social services always get the blame, the courts are allowing it. If the real father of the children has concerns, he should apply for custody.

I saw this news report in the paper while in hospital and i don't even think its true, i think the paper just made it up.. well that was my feeling on the matter

You can't trust social services, why should you, they are humans just like the rest of us. Ideally like all the services they perform their role with skill and managed judgement, the reality is as we have seen, quite different.

Going against the social services is like going against jimmy saville is his prime, your not going to get anywhere.

Anyone who wants a copy of Traffic then message me and i will send you a copy .. thanks ..

---------- Post added 27-04-2015 at 10:14 ----------

Another 7:30 secs trailor of it

You can't trust social services, why should you, they are humans just like the rest of us. Ideally like all the services they perform their role with skill and managed judgement, the reality is as we have seen, quite different.

Going against the social services is like going against jimmy saville is his prime, your not going to get anywhere.

But thats what annoys me. If it was one person then you'd understand it being human error however we are dealing with a multiagency response which means alot of people have allowed this peadophile back where he can attack again.

Social services are ass holes

I agree with you they are utter s***holes.

I dont trust them an inch they are liars.

But thats what annoys me. If it was one person then you'd understand it being human error however we are dealing with a multiagency response which means alot of people have allowed this peadophile back where he can attack again.

I agree with your main thesis but let me ask: have you ever worked in the organising of a large corporation? Individual humanity doesn't get a look in. The whole thing is run according to sets of rules, most of which are intended to keep the spend within the budget. Also there are the employee's unions whose goal is to maximise the living quality of its members. Unlike workers in a large corporation however, we are the social services customers. We must stand up and be counted. Don't complain, get inside and alter from within.

How can we trust social services when they allow this to happen

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/438764/paedophile-victim-tormentor-will-strike-again

Before you start frothing and slagging off a group of people who as a whole do an enormous amount of good in protecting young people from harm, you might like to consider a few things.

a) Do you consider the Daily Star a reliable news source?

b) You are only getting one side of the story.

c) As the council spokesman said "This is a complex, challenging and highly unusual case and the county council is acutely aware of its responsibilities to keep children safe."