Petition to strip Tony Blair of his Save the Children award.

A petition has been started to strip Tony Blair of his Save the Children award. In 5 days it has passed 100,000 signatures.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-save-the-children-charity-from-giving-tony-blair-their-annual-global-legacy-award

Why on earth would a charity give an award to a war criminal?

Signed..in the blink of an eye.

There should be a Save The Children From Tony Blair petition.

I've signed, and I agree with LeMaquis' suggestion.

Signed..in the blink of an eye.

Me too. I also added a link on my Facebook page.

Save the Children seem to be losing their way. I read in the paper that the CEO pays herself around £250,000 a year and 6 others on the board take over £100K. It needs a lot of 50ps sticking in the tin to cover that.

A petition has been started to strip Tony Blair of his Save the Children award. In 5 days it has passed 100,000 signatures.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-save-the-children-charity-from-giving-tony-blair-their-annual-global-legacy-award

Why on earth would a charity give an award to a war criminal?

It was brown kids he helped murder.and everyone knows brown kids arent worth as much as white ones.

Petition signed and passed on to everyone i know!!!

Go on then, I'll bite. Why is he a war criminal?

Is Tony Blair the most toxic brand in the country? If nothing else, you have to give him credit for his perseverance, 'cause he keeps pushing the Blair brand when the rest of us would be hiding away.

Go on then, I'll bite. Why is he a war criminal?

Go on then, ill bite. He took part in an illegal war on Iraq. A war that was based on a lie. He knew this at the time.

Should we also take away all the awards heaped on Churchill because he sanctioned the bombing of Dresden which led to up to 1/2 million civilian deaths?

There should be a Save The Children From Tony Blair petition.

Agreed .

Should we also take away all the awards heaped on Churchill because he sanctioned the bombing of Dresden which led to up to 1/2 million civilian deaths?

Which particular children's charity was it that gave him the awards?

---------- Post added 28-11-2014 at 15:20 ----------

Is Tony Blair the most toxic brand in the country? If nothing else, you have to give him credit for his perseverance, 'cause he keeps pushing the Blair brand when the rest of us would be hiding away.

I think he does it because he makes millions of pounds each year by doing it. I'm not aware that he pushes the Blair brand for the benefit of others.