Latest grooming gang convicted in Bristol

Just heard while driving home on the radio the latest grooming gang - this time 13 somalis - have been convicted for underage shennanigans, when did the word 'grooming' replace the word 'paedophilia?

Technically it's hepephilia. Or is that the 12 to 16 age group is the easiest to exploit?

Or is that the 12 to 16 age group is the easiest to exploit?

Quite probably, a very vulnerable age range really.

Ok i thought they were paedos if fiddling with under sixteens

Ok i thought they were paedos if fiddling with under sixteens

It's not just under 16s though

It seems that when the perpetrators are of Muslim background the first thing to be highlighted by the media is their ancestral nationality.

You don't often here the media referring to white British perpetraitors as English men or even British Afro Carribean perpetraitors as Jamaicans.

If these perpetraitors were of a different nationality it would be understandable to describe them as such. The fact is that the vast majority of them are British men.

It seems that when the perpetrators are of Muslim background the first thing to be highlighted by the media is their ancestral nationality.

You don't often here the media referring to white British perpetraitors as English men or even British Afro Carribean perpetraitors as Jamaicans.

If these perpetraitors were of a different nationality it would be understandable to describe them as such. The fact is that the vast majority of them are British men.

i agree bounce, did jimmy saville, rolf harris, gary glitter etc etc have their nationality or religion everytime they were mentioned in the news or media? :suspect:

i agree bounce, did jimmy saville, rolf harris, gary glitter etc etc have their nationality or religion everytime they were mentioned in the news or media? :suspect:

Everyone one knows which nationality they are though

Everyone one knows which nationality they are though

which nationality is that then?

which nationality is that then?

With the exception of Rolf Harris (Australian) the others of British nationality

Harris and glitter were in the spotlight as soon as news broke about them, before they were found guilty, this trash are only in the spotlight because they have been found guilty otherwise we would have never found out, seems young english girls are worthless and 'easy' now let the apologists and excuses begin