UK born Muslim brothers jailed for training as terrorists

British brothers jailed for training at Syria terror camp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30213771

Mohommod Nawaz, 30, and Hamza Nawaz, 24, both from Stratford, east London, were sentenced to four-and-a-half years and three years respectively.

They had admitted conspiracy to attend a terrorism training camp in 2013.

+++++++++

I thought the idea was to exclude these folk from the country. We don't want them here because eventually they come out of jail.

Edited by roosterboost

But they're back in the UK and will be out on the streets soon with refuelled hate and grudge

I don't think they can stop them coming back if they're "British"

It's unhelpful to identify these individuals as 'Muslim' when the ideology to which they suscribe is not Muslim/Islam at all, but 'genocidal extremist Islamic terrorism'.

Real Muslims in this country and abroad must be sick to the back teeth of being lumped together with murderous maniacs and their religion represented as the faith of a mediaeval rabble.

It is rather like calling the IRA or the UDF ' or the Spanish Inquisition, Christian organisations'. Clearly they were not and are not now, whatever they says about themselves. Like ISIS, an ideologically warped band of brutal killers.

If these ISIS returnees must be identified by their religion, at least can we make it clear that it is an extremist form of Islam to which they adhere and not the Islam of most Muslims in the world?

Edited by aliceBB

But they're back in the UK and will be out on the streets soon with refuelled hate and grudge

Unless they can be deprogrammed whilst inside, I won't hold my breath on that one though.

---------- Post added 26-11-2014 at 18:08 ----------

It's unhelpful to identify these individuals as 'Muslim' when the ideology to which they suscribe is not Muslim/Islam at all, but 'genocidal extremist Islamic terrorism'.

Real Muslims in this country and abroad must be sick to the back teeth of being lumped together with murderous maniacs and their religion represented as the faith of a mediaeval rabble.

It is rather like calling the IRA or the UDF ' Christian organisations'. Clearly they was not and are not now, whatever they says about themselves. Like ISIS, an ideologically warped band of brutal killers.

If these ISIS returnees must be identified by their religion, at least can we make it clear that it is an extremist form of Islam to which they adhere and not the Islam of most Muslims in the world?

Muslims follow the teachings and examples set by Mohammad, what have these Muslims done that Mohammad didn't do?

British brothers jailed for training at Syria terror camp

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30213771

Mohommod Nawaz, 30, and Hamza Nawaz, 24, both from Stratford, east London, were sentenced to four-and-a-half years and three years respectively.

They had admitted conspiracy to attend a terrorism training camp in 2013.

+++++++++

I thought the idea was to exclude these folk from the country. We don't want them here because eventually they come out of jail.

Nicely coincideing with having more of our privacy withdrawn.These people probably dont exist.

aparently they brought back live amo and a timesheet for their numpty school.If you believe that crap you will believe anything.

Muslims follow the teachings and examples set by Mohammad, what have these Muslims done that Mohammad didn't do?

By 'these Muslims', I'm assuming you mean ISIS adherents. Mass murder? Summary executions? Genocide?

Christ's teaching was also non-violent, but Hitler's Gestapo described themselves as Christians.Just because someone says they are X, Y or Z, does not mean that they are.

Unstable and extremist religious types typically sieze upon fragments of religious texts out of context, develop and preach a distorted interpretation of the whole text.

Nicely coincideing with having more of our privacy withdrawn.These people probably dont exist.

So all the people in the Old Bailey were imagining them being there?

By 'these Muslims', I'm assuming you mean ISIS adherents. Mass murder? Summary executions? Genocide?

Christ's teaching was also non-violent, but Hitler's Gestapo described themselves as Christians.Just because someone says they are X, Y or Z, does not mean that they are.

Unstable and extremist religious types typically sieze upon fragments of religious texts out of context, develop and preach a distorted interpretation of the whole text.

Quite so. I suspect Martok is one of those who want to slander all Muslims on account of a few.

So all the people in the Old Bailey were imagining them being there?

can you show us a picture?

what if after the court they were taken out the back door and dissapered? Theres plenty of ways.

can you show us a picture?

what if after the court they were taken out the back door and dissapered? Theres plenty of ways.

Yeah..right...OK... whatever you say... :hihi:

Yeah..right...OK... whatever you say... :hihi:

If there was no terrorists,then there would be no need to take your civil liberties.