Greycats- Pat Lesley

Was talking on the phone last night to the guy who played piano in the Greycats way back. Apparently he's still doing gigs, one of which is Saturdays at the Shiny Chef at Lodgemoor. I last saw him on stage about 4 years ago and the band was going great guns. Well worth a look in if you live in that area. I believe Pat Lesley still sings with them. I'd go myself but I'm 80 miles away. I am at the Arena tomorrow though to see Cliff and the Shads.

I've known Pat Lesley since I was tiny! She's a lovely lady. :)

Was talking on the phone last night to the guy who played piano in the Greycats way back. Apparently he's still doing gigs, one of which is Saturdays at the Shiny Chef at Lodgemoor. I last saw him on stage about 4 years ago and the band was going great guns. Well worth a look in if you live in that area. I believe Pat Lesley still sings with them. I'd go myself but I'm 80 miles away. I am at the Arena tomorrow though to see Cliff and the Shads.

Did Dennis Loveday play guitar in the band ?.

Did Denis Loveday play the guitar in the band ?.

Did Dennis Loveday play guitar in the band ?.

Wont be in touch with the guy till around Xmas But I'll ask him then and get back to you.

Did Denis Loveday play the guitar in the band ?.

Just got Xmas card from Barry. He says Denis Loveday was a founder member of the Greycats and played drums till 1967.

Just got Xmas card from Barry. He says Denis Loveday was a founder member of the Greycats and played drums till 1967.

I worked with Denis at English Steel Co Ltd many years ago, he told me about playing on the beach at Blackpool for a television company and he was well paid I understand. He used to live on Bellhouse Road when he married.

I know it's a long time since we were there but Patt Leslie and her band are back at the Shiny Sheff on 18th Sept 2010 and it would be nice to have some support from fans who remember the good old days!

I bumped into george gill who used to play with the greycats,hes now living in Germany.

What is the latest on George Gills health? Does anyone have his contact details as I know Patt Leslie would like to get in touch with him.

Hi reedman,yes I have all Georges details,hes out of hosptal after an unsuccessful op to reverse his air way,but is ok and doing well,im waiting for an update next week.Ill pm you with my phone no.

Patt Leslie and her band 'The New Greycats' are back at the Shiny Sheff, Lodgemoor on 30th Oct, 27th Nov and 18th Dec 2010 so come and check it out and catch up on past times.