East House Pub shootings

One of the men that was killed was my dad. I didn't know him as he and my mom were separated at the time. But I am trying to find out about him. His name was Fred Morris. Anyone any information ?

i rememberd it i hadnt been married long we was having a drink in marples at the time it happened also your grandmother used to live across the road from us was your mums name edna?

Hi Val,

Just read your post. Yes my mom's name is Edna. She still lives in Sheffield, but I now live in Loughborough. Still trying to find relatives of my Dad any information you are able to give me would help. Thanks Linda

hi linda sorry i cant be of any help to you about your dad its your mums side that i knew she may remember my sister maureen scanlan we used to live acrossthe road and i think they would be about the same age best of luck with your search

hi linda sorry i cant be of any help to you about your dad its your mums side that i knew she may remember my sister maureen scanlan we used to live acrossthe road and i think they would be about the same age best of luck with your search

Thanks I will ask her next time I speak to her.

I remember seeing a man walking with a stick around Pitsmoor in the 60s & 70s my mum told me he had been injured in the East House shooting.