Do men look more sexy with beards?

Beards seem to be in along with combed back hair shaved at the sides so do women like this hairy look?

It must be like kissing a bush.

Edited by crookedspire

one of my mates has a beard and it's ok kissing him and you can sometimes find some stray food to nibble on.

the worse thing is stubble when you tend to get a sandpaper effect.

Can you please remove the extraneous 'a' from the thread title? It's making me feel ill. Thankyou.

Can you please remove the extraneous 'a' from the thread title? It's making me feel ill. Thankyou.

You sound like a bearded man .

You sound like a bearded man .

You write like a person with poor grammar.

Only one person should have a beard and that's Father Christmas:hihi:

Shouldn't that be thank you seeing as you're directing it at someone?

You write like a person with poor grammar.

I'm not bitting mate. :) For your information IV tired to correct the title but will not let me now moving things on.

Beards are for the brain-dead so far as I'm concerned. Either that, or recently lobotomised. Quite a lot of cyclists seem to like to mix lycra with goatee too, which explains quite a bit. Probably trying to look like whiskery Wiggins, just to look 'different'. Sad.

Beards are for the brain-dead so far as I'm concerned. Either that, or recently lobotomised. Quite a lot of cyclists seem to like to mix lycra with goatee too, which explains quite a bit. Probably trying to look like whiskery Wiggins, just to look 'different'. Sad.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I hope you've realised that you've just offended half the female population of the forum, Mr Alco! :roll:

I think a few can carry a beard off....Something to do with the face shape, the eyes and the clothes that are worn by men with beards that makes them more appealing. Think Alan Bates or Oliver Reed in the late 1960s early 1970s

Unfortunately I don't think many men can, & just seem to be following a fad.