Harry "No Royal wants to be King or Queen"

Can you believe this statement? In my dreams....

I think its time to abolish the monarchy and make this country a fairer society for all, not just a haven and beneficial for the rich...

I think its time to abolish the monarchy and make this country a fairer society for all, not just a haven and beneficial for the rich...

Tell us how you would achieve a fairer society for all then, let me guess, you want to take off the 'go getters' and give it to the 'cant be arsed' mob :suspect:

Well that's a happy coincidence because I don't want any of them to be king or queen either.

Two birds with one stone!

I can believe it, they have millions, why would you want that particular job title? :loopy:

Tell us how you would achieve a fairer society for all then, let me guess, you want to take off the 'go getters' and give it to the 'cant be arsed' mob :suspect:

Nope, only workers would deserve a fairer society.

In my fairer society, TV celebrities, footballers who earn millions for contributing NOTHING to improve life of society would become low earners, while Police, Nurses would become higher earners.

I believe those who contribute and help to make this planet safer and healthier for humans to live should reap the benefits.

In my fairer society, TV celebrities, footballers who earn millions for contributing NOTHING to improve life of society would become low earners, while Police, Nurses would become higher earners.

I believe those who contribute and help to make this planet safer and healthier for humans to live should reap the benefits.

You wan to go to North Korea, you'd love it there.

You wan to go to North Korea, you'd love it there.

Hmmm, they'd probably execute me there, No thanks.

Mind you after what the royals did to Diana, I'm not safe here.

Ooh! Are we warming up for a conspiracy theory ?

You still have not given any idea or method of achieving your eutopia. How would you acheive this?

You still have not given any idea or method of achieving your eutopia. How would you acheive this?

Unfortunately i don't have the power to achieve it..

and the corrupt society we live in would not allow me to create eutopia.

Unfortunately i don't have the power to achieve it..

and the corrupt society we live in would not allow me to create eutopia.

But if you did have the power what would you do?

Maybe it was a hint?

Charlie is getting too old to do it?