How to easily recognise your car in a large supermarket carpark

I've finally discovered the secret of recognising your own car in a sea of others in a supermarket car park...It's really simple...How I didn't cotton on to this before is a complete mystery!

Mine's the one with the sofa hanging out of the back of it... :hihi:

See...I told you it was simple.

What's your secret weapon?

Took me 5 minutes of flapping to realise I had come out in my fellas car not mine yesterday in Asda. I got a right sweat on. I was looking for a blue car before remembered I had come in a red one lol.

Being serious for a second (is that possible for me?)...I did the same a few weeks ago...could of sworn I parked my car in one place, and it turned out to be in somewhere completely different...I was really panicking.

Could actually be old age creeping up on me though...

Being serious for a second (is that possible for me?)...I did the same a few weeks ago...could of sworn I parked my car in one place, and it turned out to be in somewhere completely different...I was really panicking.

Could actually be old age creeping up on me though...

We once lost our hire car in Barcelona for two days:hihi:

We once lost our hire car in Barcelona for two days:hihi:

Good job you weren't staying in Madrid at the time...

How about, when you see 'your' car (colour and make/model), unlock the door get in and then start cursing because the key won't turn in the ignition!

After a few goes, you look around a bit and seeing strange items in the car, realise that it is not yours after all. Get out, check registration and learn that there are only so many variations of keys in the world!

Then, scuttle away to find your own car again before being spotted and accused of trying to steal someone else's!

My car is 1.8 metres high so as a rule I can spot it easily.

How about, when you see 'your' car (colour and make/model), unlock the door get in and then start cursing because the key won't turn in the ignition!

After a few goes, you look around a bit and seeing strange items in the car, realise that it is not yours after all. Get out, check registration and learn that there are only so many variations of keys in the world!

Then, scuttle away to find your own car again before being spotted and accused of trying to steal someone else's!

Good grief....Did you really do that?....I'd want that big hole to open up and swallow me...

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 17:50 ----------

My car is 1.8 metres high so as a rule I can spot it easily.

Is it called a bus?....Sorry!...Couldn't resist (yes I know busses are taller...

How about when your OH gets out of your car to go to the cashpoint, gets his money and then gets into the almost identical car further along the same row, making the driver of said car believe that he's being carjacked and calling the police.

I've tried to get into same make/colour cars a couple of times, before realizing it's not my car. Believe me, you don't half feel daft. :roll::hihi:

hahaha...I didn't realise there would be so many instances of innocent car-jacking in supermarket car parks...