Car Culture? (Or just car stuff in general)

Hello,

Just wondering if there's any people who have nice cars, or tuners around Sheffield? Or just anybody that loves their car. I haven't seen many nice cars around Sheffield, apart from the standard Merc's, BMW's etc.

Also, just a question to ask, what's the best car you've seen around Sheffield? Personally I saw a La Ferrari cruising here once, truly beautiful! :cool:

What kinda car scene are you looking for? Expensive cars? Modified cars? Drift cars?

Find SuperCarDriver on Facebook it is loosely based in Sheffield.

Find SuperCarDriver on Facebook it is loosely based in Sheffield.

Yeah, just had a quick look :) Thanks for the help!

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 18:10 ----------

What kinda car scene are you looking for? Expensive cars? Modified cars? Drift cars?

Just anything :)

Cars are my thing no matter what they are. I love the excitement of drift cars, the personalisation of Tuner's, and the unique thrill from Exotic/Supers!

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 18:12 ----------

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 18:14 ----------

Just had a quick look :)

Some of the exhaust notes are epic from the video's that they've posted... especially on that ST.

Thanks !

Edited by Jake-_

I've seen a few nice cars in Sheffield but only because they came t pick me up hahaha. Delorean, Ferrari California, Camero (Bumble Bee) etc

Do you go to any of the local car shows? Hope Show, June 22nd iirc, Renishaw show, Lowedges.... There are quite a few

For any VW Camper fans, a visit to Dempseys' Bar at 1, Hereford St., Moorfoot would be worthwhile, as the downstairs has a DJ box made from a VW camper van and there is a general 'VW camper theme' in the decor. They also do food all day and are open as a club (disco upstairs) until 6am most nights of the week.

Please do, however, bear in mind that Dempseys is a gay-run and mostly gay-attended venue so do please show due respect to staff and regulars there, and of course, leave your own VW camper at home unless you have a non-drinking driver :)

Sounds cool !

Don't worry, I'm not homophobic (or gay for that matter).

Yeah, I think VW Camper's are pretty cool haha. Thanks!

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 10:58 ----------

Smithy.. are you sure?

I mean, I have looked almost everywhere on the internet for local meets but I can't find any at all :(

I guess I just need more car friends, that's how you get involved in the local car scene (I think)...

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 11:00 ----------

If any of you guys could send me some links to car meet websites that have Sheffield somewhere on them, that would be great!

Do you go to any of the local car shows? Hope Show, June 22nd iirc, Renishaw show, Lowedges.... There are quite a few

There's Ashover as well in July..

Have a look at motornutz

They have chip shop meets.