Punk / metal bands from Sheff between 1986 - 1996

I have an album called "Lemonade and Cyanide" which was made in 1989 and features Death Trrash and G.G.F. I didn't personally know any of these guys so I couldn't tell you what they're up to now. I played in a band around the same time called "The Ant Hill Mob", not Indie or rock though, but good fun.

Web

I knew Nightrun, the lead singer was a mate of mine and lives around the corner from me, he did sing with Pete Willis.

I have an album called "Lemonade and Cyanide" which was made in 1989 and features Death Trrash and G.G.F. I didn't personally know any of these guys so I couldn't tell you what they're up to now. I played in a band around the same time called "The Ant Hill Mob", not Indie or rock though, but good fun.

Web

i have the same album!

in fact i've got a box-load of unsold copies! they were brought out by steve taylor, known now as stevlor, the eccentric and talented local photographer and all round media superstar!

i had a track on the album; i think it was under the name loony tunes, and i was also drummer in ggf for a short while in late '88 - early '89.

keep on rockin'

i have the same album!

in fact i've got a box-load of unsold copies! they were brought out by steve taylor, known now as stevlor, the eccentric and talented local photographer and all round media superstar!

i had a track on the album; i think it was under the name loony tunes, and i was also drummer in ggf for a short while in late '88 - early '89.

keep on rockin'

Tell us about your time with the Macc Lads, and with Slopdosh, fine racist people they had if one is thinking right, and was you not involved with one of them in 2005?

'nuff respect to those who remember The Stranglers applying a chocolate eclair to a stage invader's rear end! I wouldn't have remembered whether it was the Lyceum or the City Hall, but I do know The Stranglers played at the Lyceum in November 1981, and curiously followed that gig just 2 or 3 months later with an appearance at the Poly - both of those gigs were deemed part of the 'La Folie' tour. They first came to the City Hall on the 'Feline' tour in 1983 I think - the 'Aural Sculpture' tour also came to the City Hall, but that wasn't until early 1985.

What a great live band they used to be.

I did play on that album too with "The Citizens" and I know Steve Taylor quite well, haven't seen him for ages though.

.... I know Steve Taylor quite well, haven't seen him for ages though.

.....just keep hanging around the bottom of the moor, particularly around poundland and the old home bargains store

i regularly bump into him there.

oddly he never seems to age. i reckon there's a frightening portrait of himself locked away somewhere in his high rise flat....

:)

.....just keep hanging around the bottom of the moor, particularly around poundland and the old home bargains store

i regularly bump into him there.

oddly he never seems to age. i reckon there's a frightening portrait of himself locked away somewhere in his high rise flat....

:)

He leaves the pub when one is there, and he lives on London Road could be why he is there or getting cheep anti ageing cream?

I have an album called "Lemonade and Cyanide"

I'm on that - a track called "Did I" - the recording which finally convinced me I could *not* sing ;)

BTW, there's a myspace page for my old band - myspace.com/digvisdrill - some audio. I'm trying to track down master tapes so we can put together a "best of" CD.

BTW, there's a myspace page for my old band - myspace.com/digvisdrill - some audio. I'm trying to track down master tapes so we can put together a "best of" CD.

i spoke to ogi last week, he says there are some dig vis drill videos online too, some featuring the legendary squidman, which are especially worth seeing for those who remember and miss squid.

i spoke to ogi last week, he says there are some dig vis drill videos online too, some featuring the legendary squidman, which are especially worth seeing for those who remember and miss squid.

i've searched but can't find these. could you point me in the right direction?

Hi all.

Please help me .

Im looking for an member of the Bedlam Choir.

Jason Wilkinson.

Anyone got his adress or mail?

plz send it to my mail.

ricken006@msn.com

Thanks

MrMetal