Is it acceptable to park in a disabled bay if you do not hold a blue badge?

Section 4.4 of the PDF I linked to contains the guidelines for such conditions

I did start to read it but I gave up but well done for finding it :D

If it doesn't exist why do they need to clamp down on it?

Disabled groups, including Keighley & District Disabled Peoples Centre and the Keighley Blue Badge Action Group are welcoming a government crackdown on the widespread abuse of the "blue badge" parking scheme in England.

http://www.templerow-centre.co.uk/bluebadge.html

How will I sleep at night?

Abigail....You are beautiful...............:love:

I'm not going to comment on the BB debate, but just all this about not being able to 'see' a disability. My brother has skin grafts from hip to toe of his right leg, 2.5 inch bone loss, 50% muscle loss from his inside thigh and roughly 20% muscle loss from calf, together with archilles tendon weakness from x3 releases. Nothing (except a slight limp) are visible...until he's been walking so long and literally can't take another step through pain and weakness - so no, not every disability can be seen.

.......he also has learning difficulties which, although not a problem affecting movement, are again something people can't see. He gets the same reaction when using a disablity bus pass - people see him walk, can't see his covered leg and assume he's milking it. They don't see him on the way home.

Bradway juniors one disabled bay and one selfish none badge holder parked in it