Lead water pipe removal - How much will it cost?

We need some lead pipe removing from the road to the stop tap and Yorkshire water wont do it as it is a private road. called a few people on this link (but no longer trading as it is 7 years old)

Anyone know of any companies that would dig me a whole

We need some lead pipe removing from the road to the stop tap and Yorkshire water wont do it as it is a private road. called a few people on this link (but no longer trading as it is 7 years old)

If it is external please make sure you get a reputable company/ trader who knows what they're on with and make sure you see copies of insurances, the water has to be the deepest of the utilities and the damage it can cause if not done to standards and incorrectly can be catastrophic, and this isn't an over exaggeration. I'm not offering to do it btw but just make sure everything is done above board and to standard.

It might be worth checking that the mains pipes in your area have been done already, otherwise there's no point.

Also keep the lead and sell it yourself - it's probably worth in scrap a good chunk of what it will cost to have it dug out.

Thanks, it is external and i need someone to come excavate the road for me so Yorkshire water can lay the pipe and then be filled back in

Thanks, it is external and i need someone to come excavate the road for me so Yorkshire water can lay the pipe and then be filled back in

I've used Utley Excavations before ask for Tom he's a nice bloke and will do the full excavation part of the job.