Bathroom Megathread. Advice & recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Can anyone point me to someone to come and replace an external soil pipe - may not need a full replacement, but it is leaking...

Can anyone point me to someone to come and replace an external soil pipe - may not need a full replacement, but it is leaking...

Hi

Happy to recommend Work with Gas ... main guy is called Gerry 07946 515897

He sorted my mums out and did a great job, very friendly too and not a rob dog

Hope this helps

Sand x

Hi, i'm looking for a full bathroom installation in the Penistone area. Any recommendations please?

Hi, i'm looking for a full bathroom installation in the Penistone area. Any recommendations please?

Can pop over and give you a quote/advice. Give me a ring to arrange if you're interested. Thanks, Lee

Anyone know a handyman in S6 area who can convert a bath tub to a walk in shower room. Money's tight can't afford them big players.

Hi

We are looking for a bathroom fitter, as the one we were going to use can no longer do it, due to his health. Will need bathroom suite fitting, tiling etc. we will be supplying most of the goods. Will also need a towel heater fitting, and an electric shower moving. Thanks.

Hi

Looking for plumber for bathroom installation to fit bath tub,toilet,sink,shower and wall and floor tiling.

small bathroom 5ft depth x 7ft width.

Rough quotes can be pmd

Thanks

Hopefully this thread is still being viewed by anyone who might be interested...

Bought house in S9 recently, not in a good state. Can sort most stuff myself and have done, bvut don't fancy my chances at bathroom fitting !

Both bathrooms too knackered to be worth any repairs so want them tearing out and replacing ASAP really.

Not after anything too fancy. Can source all materials myself or happy to buy from fitter / shop if the goods and price is alright.

What needs doing :-

Replacement of 3 piece bathroom suite

Replacement of all plumbing up to waste stack

Replacement of toilet and sink

Replacement of all plumbing up to waste stack

There's some of other stuff I would have done at the same time if the price was right, replacing leak damaged floorboards and walls, tiling. Maybe some changes to something different and better in the upstairs bath ? Not really sure until I know what I can do within budget..

I'd be interested in a rough estimate, on the basics and availability to do the work if anyone is up for helping us out with it ?

Looking for someone to fit a heated towel rail in our bathroom. There's already a heated towel rail, but looking to upgrade the size. Also the one that's there doesn't actually heat up enough to warm the bathroom. We'd be buying the rail, just need someone to install it and make it work! Let me know if anyone can help, or has any recommendations.

Hello

Looking for a bathroom fitter in s8, Meersbrook. Any recommendations please?

Need a three piece suite removing and replacing and bathroom retiled in a small terraced house's bathroom.

Thanks

Hi. Reliable plumber/bathroom fitter required to fit new taps to existing sink basin and bathtub, and install new shower and cubicle.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I don’t recommend this for everyone, we wanted our bathroom converted into a wet room, getting rid of all the old fittings. We know our bathroom fitter well and after discussing our requirements purchased and had delivered our cabinet, toilet unit, tiles and bathroom fittings. Our fitter sorted out everything else and completed the conversion while we were on holiday, he had everything finished on our return, to a very high standard. :)