Help me find conrad lorenz

hi, a friend has a painting by sheffield artist conrad lorenz. does anyone know if his pictures can be bought anywhere? seen online? i am in hertfordshire and really love the style.

I live near Mr Lorenz. I was in the same class at school as his daughter.

wow. do you know anyway i can get in touch with him?

He was my brother in law until sadly his wife died,my wifes sister.I tried to ring him when I read your thread but he was out,I,ll try again later and let him know about your enquirey.

hi, a friend has a painting by sheffield artist conrad lorenz. does anyone know if his pictures can be bought anywhere? seen online? i am in hertfordshire and really love the style.

I had a friend called Mandy Lorenz i wonder if they were related.

thank you so much. what a great forum. x

How very Random is this forum.

Mandy Lorenz is my nan, whom is Conrads sister.

Did you find him? if not I can pass your details on?

i would love for you to pass on my details. i am interested in possibly buying a painting (having only seen one of his pictures - a large scale city scene with lots of people- i loved it). i am at (www) [email protected]. if he has any photos of his work that could be passed on that would be great. thanks so much.

I have a painting by Conrad Lorenz entitled "Waiting For Father At The Pawnshop" featuring a street corner at Asline Road. I inherited it from my father.

It was painted on hardboard and Mr Lorenz has put the title along with his address on the back. It has a wooden frame but no glass or protective covering.

I have failed tofind any other of his works so Ihave no idea of its worth froma financial point. I am at [email protected].

I am speaking with Conrad, as I type this post. He is amazed that he is on the web and he has given me permission to pass his details onto you.

I shall private message you his contact details. :)

I may be wrong here, but I thought I recognized that name.

Are the paintings hanging in La Romantica restaurant by Conrad Lorenz?

I love those and spend ages looking looking at them whilst eating the gorgeous food there. They are lovely and colourful.

I may be wrong here, but I thought I recognized that name.

Are the paintings hanging in La Romantica restaurant by Conrad Lorenz?

I love those and spend ages looking looking at them whilst eating the gorgeous food there. They are lovely and colourful.

They are indeed!