Huntsman gardens school.

Anybody on here from attercliffe and went to huntsman gardens school.years 65/71

1953 to 1958. Lived on Beall St at the Britnall St entrance.

sorry got that wrong i was born in 1965 i went there in 1970/1976

My Wife,maiden name Christina Stevenson,attended 1945 until 1951 and would like to know if there is anyone out there from that time, and anyone has photographs of the school

Lived on Chippingham st, went from 1946 to 1952 then we were sent to Hatfield House Lane secondary, left there in December 1956, started work at Dunford & Elliott in there instrument dep't,

I went to Huntsman gardens but wasnt there that long, I used to live on Frances Street, I was only about 3 or 4 years old, I left the area soon after starting the school. That was about 1974

yes whent to Huntsman Gardens left 1953. Lived on Britnall st. Margeret Wright lived on Frances street &i still see her while shoping in Crystal Peaks

went to huntsmans bout 1964 to 70 lived on brinsworth st.up side of matthews furniture shop. then went to hatfield house lane.remember head was sanderson.my form teacher was pemberton.

52-58 lived on Shirland Lane. Then moved to Rivelin.

(sublime to the ridiculous) A few names on Friends Reunited.

Miss Mountjoy. First love of my life.

Hi Barrie

Did you live at 25 Britnall St? If so then you will know Gerald Bailey. I have recently met up with Gerald again after 50 years and only yesterday I took him on a tour of the new Attercliffe housing development in that area. Perhaps you'd like to make contact.

I'm Ron Fletcher.

Hi Barrie and Ron - this scan from the 1942 Kelly's Directory might include some names familiar to you both..:)