Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

just come of the phone to jeff at marsh lane

he is open this sunday sellers 6am and buyers at 6-30am

hope this helps every one

Can anyone confirm if Lydgate school is on tomorrow morning and if its the school in S10?

Cheers

Jim

morning everyone can anyone tell me if there is a bus from sheffield that takes you close to the carboot in doncaster,as this is our only means of transport at the moment,many thanx.

Is twin oaks 12 or 1230 for buyers x

Buyers are allowed on at 12.30 x

hi, what's going on on sunday the 25th of March in Sheffield?

morning everyone can anyone tell me if there is a bus from sheffield that takes you close to the carboot in doncaster,as this is our only means of transport at the moment,many thanx.

There is a bus that takes you to doncaster (i went to buy a car) It is the x78 but it literally takes about 2 hrs to get to the the town centre. Then you would have to get a bus from the town centre to the Football stadium.

It would be a right marathon because it would be like at least a 4hr round trip.

Buyers are allowed on at 12.30 x

You can get in at 12 if you pay them however much it is to stand (£10 i think)

But if you were to do that you might as well sell.

Does anyone know if there is lots of sellers going yet??

Did any of you sell yesterday & how did you do???

thanks for your reply mikeDaMouse,i just wish they would bring one back in sheffield so its close for everyone to get to,as not everyone has transport,and have to rely on buses.many thanx

Hi

Does anyone know if the carboot on the cricket pitch next to the Travellers Inn on Junction 35 of the M1 (Chapeltown) will be starting up again this year.

thanks for your reply mikeDaMouse,i just wish they would bring one back in sheffield so its close for everyone to get to,as not everyone has transport,and have to rely on buses.many thanx

You welcome, The bus route is terrible to get to doncaster. I know there isnt any regular carboots in Sheffield (thats why i go to donny) but the carboot at Loxley isnt bad when it stars and i know that a bus from Hillsbrough goes directly to the carboot (across the road from the Admiral pub)

Marsh lane is also reasonably close to sheff but im not sure if there is a bus that goes close to it.

I dont think that the train would take to long to get to doncaster and i belive that there is a stop near the football stadium.