Anyone remember Gary Marshman

Gary lived on Sandygate Rd,Crosspool back in the 70's,worked at BSC Tubes Div. on Rutland Rd but his chosen career was metal coating and he set up his own business Mantor in Middlewich and then moved to Wrexham.

Hi bullerboy,Gary sadly passed away recently,he was a good friend for 45 years and because he hasn't lived over here for some time I am posting this for anyone who might remember him.

Yes remember him in his (our) early 20's. But recently struck up with him by email after about 50yrs. RIP Gary

Hello Lord Lucan,i spoke to Gary every day on skype and he mentioned he had made contact with you.We had just been on a 60's music weekend in Whitby never thinking it was the last one and he passed away a week later.I will be going over to Wrexham for the funeral on Monday,i have lost a good mate.

HI Slotter, Garys Daughter contacted me about his demise, but as I told her, I cant make it to the funeral, as I live the other side of the world, but my thoughts are with you all.

Hi Slotter47,I spoke with Gary many times on here,so sad he has gone.Gary used to talk about June Wood the dancing teacher from Hillsboro,we both knew her well,didnt he live on Dudley Rd when he was younger.

Edited by bullerboY

Hi bullerboy,yes he lived on Dudley Rd before moving up to Crosspool which is where he was when we worked together.Sad loss,taken far too soon when we were planning the next music weekend.

slotter47,it funny i got in touch with Gary asking him if he was a relative of Forest Marshman and his son Ben who also lived up Crosspool area but no he wasnt but then we got talking and found out we both knew a lot of the same people.My Uncle Harry Thorpe work at the same firm as you on Rutland rd for many Years he is 95 now.