Rescue Dog from Rain Rescue

Hoping to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue- seeing her tomorrow. Any advice and help would be appreciated. I'm hoping as I return to fitness after my operation we will be able to go on lots of walks.

Hoping to adopt a dog from Rain Rescue- seeing her tomorrow. Any advice and help would be appreciated. I'm hoping as I return to fitness after my operation we will be able to go on lots of walks.

Aww thats really lovely and I'm sure that your relationship with the new dog will be very mutually beneficial.

What kind of advice was it that you were looking for? and which dog is it that your meeting? :)

She is lovely, I saw her earlier and, I have to admit, if I wasn't banned from getting any more pets (by the OH) I'd have brought her or Hendrix home.

Lovely dog hope you both are happy together,looked on Rains site check out the puppy section awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

she's a really sweet looking dog. I'm soooooo in :love: with Hendrix though. I would not have seen him if I hadn't gone to look at Rosie

i really like rosie she is a sweetie, but i have 3 dogs at the moment, hendrix is lovely aswell

I'll keep you all posted about how it goes tomorrow. I hope to be walking out in Rivelin Valley very soon. When I lived at Crookes and had dogs I used to love the friendliness between dog walkers on the Bolehills

Aww Rosie is such a pretty girl, I was just looking at her on the website earlier and thought so... you lucky thing.

Good luck tomorrow :D

They both look lovely! Ive just had a look at the cats, the little black and white kitten looks just like my em em. Im a sucker for black and white cats!

Rosie was taken to the vets yesterday and found to have two medical problems wrong with her and someone else has taken her on so we won't be getting her now. We are very disappointed but will keep looking for a small, more mature dog.

Awww what a disappointment, but what will be will be, the right dog will come along for you and there are so many it won't take long at all :)