Rat rescue help

been offered a couple of rats today for £15 the lady says she wants to rehome privately if she can (sell).

is the lady who runs the rat rescue still on here as she has said they have a month max, not sure what she is going to do at the end of the month.

i am not in a position to take them in so hopefully can find someone with a space

If nowhere can be found for these, I would be willing to take them. I have over 10 years experience with rats and have rescued before.

However, I am not willing to pay for them and I will need their cage as I don't have a spare.

thanks angel, why she offered them me i do not know i only know her because i bought a cage off her a few month ago lol.

i always get them

been offered a couple of rats today for £15 the lady says she wants to rehome privately if she can (sell).

is the lady who runs the rat rescue still on here as she has said they have a month max, not sure what she is going to do at the end of the month.

i am not in a position to take them in so hopefully can find someone with a space

Pm Lilyland and see if they can be rehomed through her

If not sure if Lilyland takes in rescues anymore.

i have emailed someone that was sent via an email its Lilliputrats im assuming thats the same person

iv emailed her and im waiting on a reply so i can pass the details on to the owner