Dog Grooming S6

Hello,

I have a Westie puppy that is 3 months old. She is currently having a few issues with her hair growing over her eyes which is irritating her!

Could anyone recommend a groomers around S6 that would look at this for me?

It might be a bit far out, but The Pet Stop at Stocksbridge are really good and I´m sure would be able to help you out!

I know one at Shiregreen. She is brilliant. Its Julie Worne at Purrfect and Pooch. Our dog goes there and so do our families dogs. 07912 088422 shes based up in s5 shiregreen.

I can recommend Cassie's Dog Grooming at Foxhill. I took my dog there recently, she can be quite nervous in new situatations, but when I picked her up she was very relaxed and happy. The staff there are really friendly and she is very flexible about drop off/pick up times.

A&M on Commonside is probably your closest, but they do tend to get booked up a long way in advance.

another one for pet stop Sonia the groomer is fantastic

I know one at Shiregreen. She is brilliant. Its Julie Worne at Purrfect and Pooch. Our dog goes there and so do our families dogs. 07912 088422 shes based up in s5 shiregreen.

Where abouts at Shiregreen is she? only I've never seen her and its useful to know :)

Shes nr Concord Park. I think it is Oaks lane? She has her own shop added on to her home.

Shes nr Concord Park. I think it is Oaks lane? She has her own shop added on to her home.

Oh never seen that I will have to keep a look out, thank you :)