Hickenwood or hornthorpe kennels?

Sorry yet more boarding kennel advice.

Has anyone used either of these? I think i must have visitied the majority of them in sheffield n surrounding area now

as always i would always opt for croft farm 1st but she is just soo busy she has even advised me herself to find a 2nd place i am happy with so i aleays have another option.

I tried brinsworth and had no major complaints hut she was v v hyper after we picked her up and i suspect she hadnt been out much? This was fine overnight but if we had to leave her for longer i dont think it would be good. She spends the majority od the day out at croft and is always pooped when we pick her up.

The 2 above are ones i have not really heard of before so thought i would visit and see what i think but any info from custmoers would be good please?

Try Hesley wood kennels only small dogs get lots of attention.

Also try Broomhill farm chesterfield not the cheapest but very good care.

Thankyou for that parky j. I have viewed hesley wood i wasnt sure. The paddock they have is lovely.

I will try the one at chesterfield though thank you

Hi you have mentioned the 2 kennels are these in sheffield or is one called Hickingwood kennels that is in Clowne Chesterfield...

If it is i can tell you more about this one, pm me if you want more details...

Yes they are in clowne and eckington these 2. I have sent you a pm thanks

I've used Hornthorpe kennels for the past 8 years. They are absolutely fantastic, fully recommend them x