Pets at home WOW

I have a pup that would not have a collar on. When I tried her with one she had It on for 15 hours and would not move at all she did not eat, drink, poo or wee. So today I went to pets at home Heeley the staff were fantastic. Jo and Laura spent about 45mins helping me to get meg to walk and enjoy the lead. So a big big thank you.

Aww, that's nice. There's always lots of negative things said about Pets At Home. And while I don't agree with all their policies etc, I certainly can't fault the staff. The girls in my local P@H are brilliant.

Aww, that's nice. There's always lots of negative things said about Pets At Home. And while I don't agree with all their policies etc, I certainly can't fault the staff. The girls in my local P@H are brilliant.

I don't agree how they treat all there animals but its good to know they do a good service with collars etc

I don't agree how they treat all there animals but its good to know they do a good service with collars etc

I'm really interested to know what you mean by the way they treat their animals?

The only bad press I've heard about Pets At Home is when that poor dog was burned alive when staff left it in the drying section after being groomed and went for lunch. That was absolutely horrendous and should never ever have happened, but that was down to that particular staff member.

I regularly go to pets at home and all the animals are kept immaculately clean, plenty of toys, exercise items to use so would really like to know if they are actually treated poorly.

You've obviously never looked in their fish tanks!! The supplier that P@H get their animals from (if it's still the same one) are awful. The conditions they keep the animals in during transportation etc are horrendous. Many people have bought small animals from pets at home that have died not long after getting them home. The animals aren't handled on a daily basis and are nervous and timid. I once rescued 3 rats from someone that had purchased them from Pets at Home and they were terrified of people, scared of every little noise.