Anyone good at finding old news stories?

Hi people,

I don't know if this is possible but I'm trying to find a newspaper report from when I left school. I went to Old Hall Comprehensive and when I left in 2002 a member of staff organised for me and a mate to go for a spin in a Ferrari F40

I would really love to find the picture from this but can't find it.

I believe it was covered by The Star

Hi people,

I don't know if this is possible but I'm trying to find a newspaper report from when I left school. I went to Old Hall Comprehensive and when I left in 2002 a member of staff organised for me and a mate to go for a spin in a Ferrari F40

The Star have a photo archive. Ring them and ask. They charge for photos but should be able to help.

2767676 (I think). Try asking for Peter Kay.

Hi people,

Here's a link to the online archive of The Star which goes back a long way. You're better placed to find what you want than I am because I don't know your real name and when you left school.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/ArticleIndex/Listmonths.aspx

the other thing would be to go to the local studies library, in central Sheffield. There, you will find years and years-worth of back-copies of The Star.

When you get there, and get the microfilm, or the back-copies, go to summer 2002, and have a look through.