Katie Hopkins sacked by LBC immediately.

When lbc think you're going over the top you need to look at yourself. There are reports that the whole office cheered the news. Only the Sun left to fire her I think and we have the prospect of her signing on. I'd queue up to watch that ;)

horrible vile offensive hateful woman

She's said and written some extremely loathsome things, and to be honest, that's how she probably got the job of working on The Sun and LBC. Let's face it, it wasn't for her humanity, or razor sharp intelligence, or great political insight. She's just an over inflated troll, who is paid to say controversial things at the most inappropriate times.

I do understand that as soon as she started to get feedback that the 'final solution' she said we needed after the bombing in Manchester was a reference to what Hitler said about the Jews, she immediately took down her tweet. But by then it was too late, and the damage had been done.

Kelvin Mackenzie recently got sacked from the Sun....Like you, I hope Hopkins joins him in receiving her P45 from News International.

I just can't imagine what job would be suitable for either Mackenzie or Hopkins. Neither have empathy; compassion; they often advance simplistic arguments to complex problems, which doesn't say a great deal about their intellectual capacity; they don't appear to be particularly nice people.... What other job could they do?

Edited by Mister M

What other job could they do?

working in a busy NHS A&E dept, maybe somewhere like Bradford LOL

What other job could they do?

:huh:

Hmmm...

... how about political advisor to Jeremy Corbyn? :confused:

When lbc think you're going over the top you need to look at yourself. There are reports that the whole office cheered the news. Only the Sun left to fire her I think and we have the prospect of her signing on. I'd queue up to watch that ;)

Doesn't she write for the Mail? Or have they sacked her too?

Doesn't she write for the Mail? Or have they sacked her too?

She does 'write' for the Mail...I suspect she'll fit in quite well there.

It's a bit odd not having Penistone to balance the argument.:hihi:

It's a bit odd not having Penistone to balance the argument.:hihi:

itd be just like having the evil old hag right here in the thread :roll:

itd be just like having the evil old hag right here in the thread :roll:

:hihi:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

She'd make a good pantomime horse with Kalvin Mackenzie. Mackenzie would of course be the arse end.

Guest sibon
She'd make a good pantomime horse with Kalvin Mackenzie. Mackenzie would of course be the arse end.

Wrong. Mackenzie is no end of an arse.