Is Claudia Lawrence in Cyprus?

Anarchist...sorry Peter Lawrence is NOT a criminal lawyer....................

And yes you have taken this very sensible thread away from its original intent....now run along theres a good chap..... go and use your anarchist handle elswhere....

Anarchist...sorry Peter Lawrence is NOT a criminal lawyer....................

And yes you have taken this very sensible thread away from its original intent....now run along theres a good chap..... go and use your anarchist handle elswhere....

Don't you try to tell me where I can and can't post on a public forum. If you don't want people's opinions don't ask for them.

quote...

How on earth did she live the life style she did on the wages of a University chef.....it just does not add up.

Do you know anarchist you are right.............I dont want your opinion............

Seemingly I was correct in my presumption...you know naff all about the Court strata in the UK....and even less about Peter Lawrence.

My post is perfectly genuine and legitimate...you have attempted to trash it.

Now my policy in the forum is never to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent so this is where we part company...................

Do you know anarchist you are right.............I dont want your opinion............

Seemingly I was correct in my presumption...you know naff all about the Court strata in the UK....and even less about Peter Lawrence.

My post is perfectly genuine and legitimate...you have attempted to trash it.

Now my policy in the forum is never to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent so this is where we part company...................

So you are stopping posting on your thread then?

When you say how did she live her lifestyle, what do you mean? Flights to cyprus are not exactly expensive, I don't think she had a fleet of cars, what exactly was her lifestyle?

I have my own suspicions about what has happened to this young woman. I just hope to god I am wrong. It is just my thoughts but I don't think she left the UK, and I do think she is dead, poor woman.

Hi Neeeeeeeeeek......By life style...she seemed to move around in somewhat upmarket circles...in the pictures released she appears to be very well dressed....she spent time in the company of men seemingly who were quite wealthy so she had to go to the sort of places that wealthy people go to in order to meet them.

She lived in a nice house on the outskirts of the city of York.....the mathematics just dont add up to me ..... I think that the sad part of all this is the anguish her parents are going through along with the rest of her family...at this time they are the real victims here.

Hi Neeeeeeeeeek......By life style...she seemed to move around in somewhat upmarket circles...in the pictures released she appears to be very well dressed....she spent time in the company of men seemingly who were quite wealthy so she had to go to the sort of places that wealthy people go to in order to meet them.

She lived in a nice house on the outskirts of the city of York.....the mathematics just dont add up to me ..... I think that the sad part of all this is the anguish her parents are going through along with the rest of her family...at this time they are the real victims here.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions here. Perhaps her grandparents left her £100K in their will.

To be fair I think your assuming a heck of a lot! You can dress smartly without spending vast amounts of money and she may well have been taken to these various places that you imply are for wealthy people and you know nothing about her living arrangements. I don't see this story having a happy ending though.

When you say how did she live her lifestyle, what do you mean? Flights to cyprus are not exactly expensive, I don't think she had a fleet of cars, what exactly was her lifestyle?

I don't think she even owned a car, and disappeared whilst walking to work.