The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

Ahhh, but look on the bright side at least we have our freedom and our £350M a week!!!

I wonder what we can spend it on?

The NHS, the Police, education, the military? Probably all 4 I expect, it'll go a long way that £350 mil. :roll:

Edited by Cyclone

Tax havens!! Most of them anyway.

The best way to stop that would be for them to become part of the UK, surely.

You seem to think they won't have a say in the matter.

This is a problem some of the more evangelical Brexiters have. The UK won't get to dictate the terms of any deals struck - they will have to be negotiated and agreed by all the parties involved. Whether that be with the EU, the Commonwealth countries, crown dependants or anyone else.

That said, I can see some of the crown dependencies signing up to be part of the UK. The residents of the low lying Pacific islands that are at risk of rising sea levels would probably jump at the chance to become UK citizens and have an automatic right to move here when their current homes become uninhabitable. Or where you envisaging denying the right of UK citizens to live here?

Death of democracy?

'We're too weak to fight EU' Shock admission as Dutch senators overturn referendum result.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/811044/European-Union-Dutch-senate-ratifies-EU-Ukraine-treaty

The referendum was non binding,democracy made sure that the Dutch rejected anti EU politician,Geert Wilders.

Edited by chalga

On the BBC News today we had a Polish weatherman, who thinks the 1st June is the first day of winter. It makes me wonder just how stupid these Europeans are and what mistakes they are doing in jobs, which British people should be doing. There are plenty of British weather people who can do the job properly. We don't need a Polish fool stealing the job of a British weather person, who knows when it is summer. I have no objection to European fruit pickers doing seasonal work, but after BREXIT only British people should be allowed to do jobs such as weather people. It's time we started looking after British people and nearly time to send the European clowns home.

On the BBC News today we had a Polish weatherman, who thinks the 1st June is the first day of winter. It makes me wonder just how stupid these Europeans are and what mistakes they are doing in jobs, which British people should be doing. There are plenty of British weather people who can do the job properly. We don't need a Polish fool stealing the job of a British weather person, who knows when it is summer. I have no objection to European fruit pickers doing seasonal work, but after BREXIT only British people should be allowed to do jobs such as weather people. It's time we started looking after British people and nearly time to send the European clowns home.

Not sure if serious??????

For a while I've suspected it's a troll account, but this seals it. It's not even clever. Another one to block. Although based on the views and intelligence of some UKIPpers, it could be absolutely serious. When satire becomes indistinguishable from reality.

Good grief!

I wonder what we can spend it on?

The NHS, the Police, education, the military? Probably all 4 I expect, it'll go a long way that £350 mil. :roll:

Isn't £350 million roughly what it costs to run the NHS for a day?

I think if that had been the general standard of the Brexit argument even I would have voted remain.

The people that 'matter' don't want to stop those places to stop being tax havens