1980 television series

Hi,

I remember some adventure series from my childhood in the 80's, vaguely, that I wish to find. Can you help me find their names:

1. British series - Something about a boy and a girl that are a sister and brother that work in a circus. An elephant named Roni that they take with them and run away.

2. An Australian series - In a place called something like "Hills End" kids who survive a big storm and are alone.

3. In my language it was translated to "Journey over the hills". I remember something about a boy and nature, maybe running away or something. I think it was a British TV series.

4. A British series - In my language it was translated to "Lily of December". Something about a boy becoming friends with a ghost boy

6. An Australian series - In my language it was called "Island of the goose". A group of kids looking for adventures. I think Tom from Home and away played there.

8. A British series - in my language it was called "the lost prince". As far as I remember it was about 2 boys and a girl. I think one of the boys was the lost prince. I don't remember much of it, only the music which had flute.

11. British series -In my language it was called "A school for policeman".

13. British series - In my language it was called "Eagle castle". It is about a family that comes to live in a castle for a while. Some plots are taking place near the castle. I remember Brian Blessed playing there.

14. British series - In my language it was called "Alien". Something about a few people who look like humans and get to know the city / village, but actually are aliens.

15. An Indian on a horse named "Vinto". I think it was in french.

16. British series - children that have an opening on the floor from their room and go to a castle and see a white ghost

17. A series with puppets. I think in my language it was called "Blizzard Island" or "Sand Island". (It is not Fraggle's Rock)

2) There was an Australian TV Movie from 1988 called Hills End about kids and a teacher trapped in a cave after a storm?

Thanks it is Hill's End.

---------- Post added 10-01-2017 at 13:59 ----------

No 13: Has Castle and Brian Blessed

That's it. Thanks