On-line Clothing Business - Suppliers

Hello,

I am wanting to start my on-line clothing business and wondered if anyone new of any good clothing suppliers for Young women's clothing / Fashion dresses.

Thank You

Hello,

I am wanting to start my on-line clothing business and wondered if anyone new of any good clothing suppliers for Young women's clothing / Fashion dresses.

Thank You

Considering most of this stuff is manufactured in China, why not just import yourself. Nowadays the MOQ's are very small, just as easy for you to import as anyone else. Good luck.

Yeah, I Thought about this but I am not sure of any other sites apart from Ebay that I could do this from.

I buy allot of my clothes already from China however I find them hit and miss specially from Ebay !

I will do some more research, Thank You !

Yeah, I Thought about this but I am not sure of any other sites apart from Ebay that I could do this from.

I buy allot of my clothes already from China however I find them hit and miss specially from Ebay !

I will do some more research, Thank You !

If you can get out to China, NOT expensive at all, go to the main trade fair, run twice yearly, it will blow your freaking mind if you've never been before. Suddenly the possibilities are endless. Don't go through eBay, most are just middle men for real factories. You want to deal direct with the factories. You can meet these contacts at the fair. Just a thought anyway if you're going to take it seriously and it's not just for a bit of extra cash.

Great Advice, Thank you.

Sure it's going to be a learning curve, But I thought with the prices from china even if things don't go to plan I won't be losing allot of money.

Theres a site called everything5pounds.com and as it says, everything is £5 - seen loads of stuff they sell on eBay for £15+ so I bet the eBay sellers are buying from there. Haven't bought many clothes from them myself but the ones I have had have been ok, and worth more than a fiver. The shoes are excellent, I would have happily paid over £25 for some of the stilettos etc I've had from there. You do have to pay postage on them, but last time I looked to see what the price was like for postage to buy in bulk, it capped itself at £20 no matter how much I added to the cart. Bonus is its UK based and things arrive in a couple of days and returns are easier than China if you're really unhappy with anything you buy!

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 14:36 ----------

The shoes, I've had loads of pairs, but some in particular that I love, are these

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/06/9d/04/069d0446ebca65e38db1db65ef99fd40.jpg which I bought in black, purely because I've never seen anything like them. I've only worn them once (outside anyway ;) ) and I got so many comments on them, no one believed they were only a fiver!

and these ones

http://www.everything5pounds.com/images/160713/89568.jpg

Which I have worn quite a lot.

I would have happily walked into a shop and paid much more than £5 for them!