Connect Gazelles

Has anyone had any experience with the networking group called Connect Gazelles?

Did you attend any of the networking meetings? Did you do any business within the group members?

No, I'm in their LinkedIn group but haven't done anything with them. Have been to most groups but not that one. Interested to hear from anyone that has though

Are you a member? Have you had any contact via the linkedin group? How did you find the linkedin group?

It looks like you have to pay an annual membership from their website. I could be mistaken though, hence the thread.

We were members but have decided not to renew our membership. Although I like Nick (the chap that runs it) it didn't add any value to our business. Although they have some fantastic mentors, they are all very busy and one '1 to 1' didn't really help my business.

Thats what I'm worried about Steve. I fear I might not gain any benefit from membership. Its only the contact with other members needing our services that is of interest. We do have some SME customers but those that are likely to benefit most are the manufacturing SMEs and large corporate manufacturers. They are more likely to produce large volumes of process waste or hazardous waste.

Thats what I'm worried about Steve. I fear I might not gain any benefit from membership. Its only the contact with other members needing our services that is of interest. We do have some SME customers but those that are likely to benefit most are the manufacturing SMEs and large corporate manufacturers. They are more likely to produce large volumes of process waste or hazardous waste.

Definitely not for you Cheryl :)