Better than forestieri

Forestieri might be a good striker and probably one of the best in the league but I am watching a better striker on TV now. Chris Wood has scored 6 goals in 4 games now and has 17 for the season, so if you lot rate Fernando at 5m then how much his Wood worth? 10m or 12m?

Forestieri might be a good striker and probably one of the best in the league but I am watching a better striker on TV now. Chris Wood has scored 6 goals in 4 games now and has 17 for the season, so if you lot rate Fernando at 5m then how much his Wood worth? 10m or 12m?

Forestieri isn't a striker!

So Wood is better ,your point is ??????

He's certainly on fire at the moment as is the whole Leeds team their change of fortune has shocked a lot of people under the circumstances at the club.

Check out how many Wood has scored prior to this season, hardly prolific he's just playing in a team thats doing particularly well at the moment.

Can I ask why you thought the comparison was needed?

Check out how many Wood has scored prior to this season, hardly prolific he's just playing in a team thats doing particularly well at the moment.

Can I ask why you thought the comparison was needed?

Woods does have a better goals per game average out of those two.

& Hooper probably has a better overall scoring record throughout his career than both put together.

But a player is only worth what a club is willing to pay.

Mmmmmm a Blade watching Weeds utd now that's disturbing that anyone from Sheffield gives a dam about a player from Weeds :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

This is like saying look how many goals Ronaldo has scored lol leeds should get rid of Wood and get the Madrid player:hihi::hihi:

This is like saying look how many goals Ronaldo has scored lol leeds should get rid of Wood and get the Madrid player:hihi::hihi:

Its exactly that - totally pointless.

Im starting to think FF is more trouble than he is worth !

Rhodes for me !