Better than forestieri

Im starting to think FF is more trouble than he is worth !

Rhodes for me !

What makes you think FF is more trouble than he's worth?

I think we went for Woods at same time as leeds and he chose them.

Hes certainly in a strong groove just now and looks powerfull.

I think in the past,hes tended to get scoring then totally dry up,leading to long barren spells which was why I wasnt that fussed when we missed out on him.

As for FF we know what he can do,hes a totally different player to CW,but this season,along with a few lads under CCs new style,has seen him less affective,i prefer to see him out left rather than as a no10.

He's certainly on fire at the moment as is the whole Leeds team their change of fortune has shocked a lot of people under the circumstances at the club.

'Shocked'.. 'the circumstances at the club' ! what planet have these people been on ?

'Shocked'.. 'the circumstances at the club' ! what planet have these people been on ?

Eh?.............................

Eh?.............................

Yes 'shocked' and 'circumstances at the club' pertaining to the Peter Ridsdale and David O'Leary's time at the club and the Leeds people are now 'shocked' ?

Yes 'shocked' and 'circumstances at the club' pertaining to the Peter Ridsdale and David O'Leary's time at the club and the Leeds people are now 'shocked' ?

come on. He's obviously on about the crazy Italian. This idiot doesn't come close to the ones you mention.

Fair play to monk.

Just looked at some stats, Wood has 20 goals in all completions, the next best is 5. So the supply to him must be good but what happens if he gets a long term injury will they drop down or stay up there.