James Hanson & O'Shea signed!

Both signed... Not sure when exactly but its been announced on sky.

Hanson, who scored 91 goals in 335 appearances for Bradford, follows Jay O'Shea through the door at Bramall Lane after the midfielder arrived on loan from Chesterfield earlier in the day.

Welcome to the Lane! :thumbsup:

Both signed... Not sure when exactly but its been announced on sky.

Hanson, who scored 91 goals in 335 appearances for Bradford, follows Jay O'Shea through the door at Bramall Lane after the midfielder arrived on loan from Chesterfield earlier in the day.

Welcome to the Lane! :thumbsup:

Hanson confirmed about 7pm yesterday.

Hanson confirmed about 7pm yesterday.

This signing can only be a win win. He'll certainly want to prove himself and people say he can play at a higher level... Its not as if its not been done before.

I hope it doesn't cause any disharmony or dissent in the club.

I hope it doesn't cause any disharmony or dissent in the club.

Lol that's Wednesdays' job!

All these players are good at the level we are at now ,what if we go up ,are they

Able to play a class higher not so sure ,in fact who is in the United team ? And

If they was ,championship clubs would have been in for them now in this transfer window

Edited by jacklev1

All these players are good at the level we are at now ,what if we go up ,are they

Able to play a class higher not so sure ,in fact who is in the United team ?

If they was any championship clubs would have been in for them now in this transfer window

I think Burton were after him. As I said before, it wouldn't be the first player not to have played in all four divisions and do well. I've only seen a few clips of him but I think he'll come in handy. He looks good in the air.

You can tell who doesn't go to games ;) They were both paraded on the pitch on Tuesday.

And Hanson must have been cursing, with the amount of crosses that went in with no-one to get on the end of em.

You can tell who doesn't go to games ;) They were both paraded on the pitch on Tuesday.

And Hanson must have been cursing, with the amount of crosses that went in with no-one to get on the end of em.

I think Hanson needs to play straight off (if fit) with Sharp, I've been saying for the last two years he's what we need at this level, let's hope he is!

I think O'Shea is a decent player who has done well in a poor Chesterfield team.

I don't see him having much of an impact for us though, but I hope I am wrong....

Now Hanson. Fantastic signing. For the amount of corners and crosses we have, someone like him is needed.

For the price it is a fantastic piece of business.