Looking for a football team for my 12 year old son to join .

Hi there my son is 12 turns 13 in October and we are trying to find a football team for him to join to train with and hopefully one day get a match if anyone has any contacts or info that could help that would be great.

We are in s12 but are prepared to travel a little if need be he currently has coaching from miguel llera international academy but it is purely coaching so he would love to be part of a team. Thanks in advance mark.

As the season has just ended there is an embargo on advertising for players until 1 June, so response rates might be low in the short term.

The Sheffield and District website has a list of all clubs that you could approach.

I have tried to send a direct message to you but cannot see that it has sent. Contact me if you would like more info.

Dave

I know it may be a bit far but you're quite welcome to come train/trial with us at Ecclesfield Red Rose Juniors ?

Hi TRUE BLUE OWL, Millhouses juniors are starting up a new under 13 team for next season.Please contact if interested. A.JONES

We have open training on Thursday nights and if he isn't registered for a club in the 2015/16 season he is more than welcome to join us and bring a friend if he wishes. We are based nr Meadowhall and have qualified coaching for which we do not charge. Dave 07800 696015